Before you ask anything about my dress ups, please see if your question has already been answered in the F.A.Q. Thank you.
The Advent Calendar dress ups should start today, but since I didn't manage to make all the dress ups for the Dress Up Advent Calendar 2016, to compensate we'll have a little extra lottery where you can enter a subject for a dress up. I'll pick one subject at random and one which I like, so there are two prizes.Rules:
- Enter by filling this Google form AND
posting a comment with the words "I took part in the lottery" on this journal.
- You have time until December 25st 2016, 11:59 PM GMT
- The following will lead to disqualification: Trying to request/suggest/whatever me to draw something for you for free outside the lottery, usage of chatspeak or tumblr lingo, multiple entries from one person, general annoying troll/spam behaviour on my dA page.
- I reserve the right to update the rules in case I remember something important.
I will not draw:
- Anything over PG-13
- The doll from photos or too realistic art
- Furries (animal ears and tail are ok but the doll must be human)
- Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail or My Little Pony.
- Original characters (OCs).
- Other people's fan designs unless you can link to the author stating it's ok for others to use their designs.
Anything else is ok. If you want different characters in the dress up and they have different body types (male, female, old, young, short, tall etc), please specify whose body I should use as the doll.
Linking to reference pictures is not obligatory but very much recommended. I can do a google search on the subject but not an extensive study; unless my gallery gives a reason to believe otherwise you should assume that I'm not particularly interested in the series. If you don't give sufficient reference you lose the right to complain that I didn't include something, because if left to choose I'll probably pick what I like best or find the most convenient to draw rather than what's important in the series. Also if you ask for too much content I'll simply pick something myself so you may want to specify which is the most important thing.
I won't be sending any "your entry is almost ok, I'll accept it if you change this one thing
" replies so please think carefully before hitting send. Or I can accept almost okay entries if I like the subject or if the weather is nice and all the planets have aligned properly, but the more it looks like you're disinterested in following the rules the more likely I will be to drop your entry.
Do feel free to ask anything about entering beforehand in the comments or via a note if something is unclear to you.