(dress up F.A.Q. is here)
I haven't had the Advent Calendar dress up lottery in a few years since it's so much work, but I thought I'd have a smaller one for whatever arbitrary holiday occurs next. Which happens to be Walpurgis Night. The prize is a dress up of the subject of your choice.
Here be the rules:
- The following will lead to disqualification: Trying to request/suggest/whatever me to draw something outside the lottery, usage of chatspeak, multiple entries per one person, general annoying troll/spam behaviour on my dA page.
- You have time until April 30th 2015, 11:59 PM GMT.
- Entering happens by posting a comment on this journal. In the comment put the words "Lottery entry" and description of what you want in the dress up. Entries without the words "Lottery entry" will be ignored. Here is an example entry.
- I reserve the right to update the rules in case I remember something important.
You can edit your comment as much as you want before the deadline.
Linking to reference pictures is not obligatory but very much recommended. I can do a google search on the subject but not an extensive study; unless my gallery gives a reason to believe otherwise you should assume that I'm not particularly interested in the series. If you don't give sufficient reference you lose the right to complain that I didn't include something because if left to choose I'll probably draw what I like best or what is the most convenient to draw rather than what's important in the series.
I will not draw:
- Anything over PG-13
- The doll from photos or photorealistic drawings; I need a drawing for reference.
- Furries (animal ears and tail are ok but the doll must be human)
- Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail or My Little Pony.
- Original characters (OCs).
- Fan designs unless you can link to the author stating it's ok for others to use their designs.
Anything else is ok.
Size-wise the dress up will be medium-sized. That means that you don't need to limit it to only a handful of items, but don't except a character creator with hundreds of options either. If you ask for too much content I'll simply pick what I like to draw best so you may want to specify which is the most important thing.
As for choosing the winner, get a random number somehow and use it to pick one winner. I'll also pick one other winner myself based on which entry inspires me the most.