It is time for an outfit design contest again! This time it's Pokemon outfits again, but for a wider range of characters.
In short: Pick one character from the accepted movies (list below), and draw him/her in the Pokemon world in an outfit you've designed yourself. I'll pick my favourite design, and the winner gets a free dress up.
1. Read this journal entry. I'm afraid that your chances of winning are rather slim if you don't. If there's something unclear you're most welcome to ask more.
2. Pick a character from any of the movies listed here and draw him/her as if he/she was a character in Pokemon world.
3. You have time until July 3rd 2014, 11:59 PM GMT. Entries after this will be ignored.
4. Only one entry per person. All entries are final and can't be replaced with a newer idea.
5. Only use your own art and not your something drawn by your friend/sibling/grandmother/random internet person whose art you stole/your goldfish, or screen shots of dollmakers or dress ups.
*You can use a base if you link to the source and the creator of the base explicitly states it's ok to use it
6. Both traditional and digital media are welcome, but please colour your work.
7. Mature Content entries are not accepted.
8. I will be the one to judge the entries. The winner is chosen based on the originality and creativity of the design, and how well it fits the character and the Pokemon world.
9. All entries will be posted in some kind of a compilation.
10. I may use the designs in non-commercial fanart. The designer(s) will be credited in the description.
11. I reserve the right to update the rules in case I forgot something super important.
This is a designing contest, not a drawing contest. I'll pick the winner solely based on the design, not based on who has the best drawing skills. And no medium is better than other, just because someone has an expensive drawing program does not mean that they have any better chances at winning than someone who uses coloured pencils. So please don't be afraid to take part! And especially, please don't comment "I'd like to take part but I can't draw....", for this contest I only care about your designing skills and not how anatomically correct you can draw a human.
Humans only, you may pick a nonhuman character but you have to draw a human version of him/her. You may change the character's age for your drawing. You can also draw whatever extra stuff in the picture if you want (Pokemon companions, other characters etc) or write a little description of the character, but only the character design is judged. If there are more than one characters in the picture please tell which one is participating in the contest. Also, please draw the whole character and not just clothes on a faceless mannequin.
Finally, please write somewhere what the character is supposed to be in the Pokemon World so I can judge the design accordingly. There's a difference in whether you're aiming at an all-around Pokemon trainer (like the player character), X type Gym Leader, villainous team boss, Pokemon Nurse or a Day-Care Lady. Anything that fits the Pokemon world is accepted, it doesn't need to be a canon "occupation". If you need support with the Pokemon world occupations or fashion styles, Bulbapedia is ready to help you: player characters / Gym Leaders / Elite Four / villainous teams / Professors / trainer classes for a start. Here's what I've drawn on the subject for an example, but you're more than welcome to come up with something better.
How to participate
1. Draw the picture based on the rules above.
2. Upload it to your DeviantArt account.
3. Send me the following Note (not a comment):
* Title "Pokemon Design Contest"
* A link to your entry.
* The character's name and the movie he/she is from
* The character's "occupation" (Pokemon trainer, gym leader, pokemon breeder etc.)
* (whatever else you wish to say, optional)
4. Usage of chatspeak gets you disqualified.
5. When I read your note I will send you a note back so you know I've received your entry. If you do not get a note back within 3 days please inform me so we can make sure your entry didn't somehow disappear to the depths of internet.
1. The prize is a medium-sized dress up.
2. The winner must be ready to tell me what he/she wants, "I don't know, just draw something" kind of indicates you're not interested in the prize.
3. The winner must be ready to help with providing decent reference if it's a subject I'm not familiar with.
4. I will not draw:
* Anything past PG-13
* The doll from photos or photorealistic drawings (way past my skill level, I need a drawing for reference)
* Furries (animal ears and tail are ok but the doll must be human)
* Naruto, Bleach, Twilight (the vampire book) or Pinkie Pie.
Anything else is ok. Outfits can be from photos.
5. I'll discuss the content of the game with the winner after the results have been published, please don't talk about it until the winner is declared.
6. I reserve the right to postpone the making of the game in case I get sick or have technical problems etc. But I'll try to make it as soon as possible.
7. If the winner doesn't reply with a subject (and reference) within 2 weeks of the time I send them a "you won!" note someone else gets the prize.
I think that was all, I hope I didn't forget anything important. Good luck to everyone!
 changed the dead-line from 1st to 3rd.